The Next Big Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did anyone see Code Breakers??

Go down 
+2
Stephanie
Veronique
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronique
Veronique

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2005-11-13

Did anyone see Code Breakers?? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptyFri 16 Dec - 8:39

Hey!

I was wondering if anyone saw Code Breakers on ESPN Dec. 10th? I hope that the movie will come onut on DVD really soon!! I hate it that I couldn't see it because I don't live in the US... Same with Student Seduction, never saw it Crying or Very sad I really wanna see both movies!

-xxx- Veronique
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr/coreysevier
Stephanie
Stephanie

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptyFri 16 Dec - 10:34

I haven't been able to see it either. Where did you here about it coming out on dvd? If I can I'll get a capture card and see if I can get Student Seduction to my computer.
Back to top Go down
lancaster78

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2005-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptySun 18 Dec - 9:40

I saw Code Breakers. It was quite good, even though I was disappointed that Corey wasn't in it more than he was. Also, no shots of him shirtless. Nonetheless, it was definitely worth watching. I called ESPN and they said it will be released in DVD, but weren't sure exactly when. Probably in the next month or so.
Back to top Go down
Veronique
Veronique

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptySun 18 Dec - 9:46

Thx for letting us know! I hope the DVD will indeed come fast! I really want to see the movie!

-xxx- Veronique
Back to top Go down
Skyangel

Skyangel

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2005-12-21

PostSubject: New member lots of information coming up   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptyFri 23 Dec - 4:19

sunny i'm a new member of this site but have been Corey fan for a year I think. I have seen Student Seduction, and Code Breakers. Both movies were good. It gets better.. did you know that there is one more last episode on north Shore episode 21? bounce I will search some more ...
" border="0" alt=""/>
and Merry Christmas to you all bye the way! Enjoy your holiday santa rendeer [img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Veronique
Veronique

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptyFri 23 Dec - 4:28

Hey! Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here! And keep posting!

-xxx- Veronique
Back to top Go down
Skyangel

Skyangel

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2005-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptyFri 23 Dec - 8:26

Thanx Veronique! Very Happy I keep up as much as i can.king I like the new website. bounce Well organisted . Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you! lol! [img][/img]
Back to top Go down
goldio

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2005-11-19

PostSubject: Lucky People!!!   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptyThu 5 Jan - 15:37

Hi everyone its me goldio again! thnks to veronique, i was able to access this website. Shame about the otherone tho, but this one is really good, coney and co. have really set it up well! You lot are very lucky to have seen any of his movies, i depend on this website for the video clips, tho i have been having some difficulty in accessing them.
Who else has been to this website, has anyone from the old 1 remembered to come to this instead?
I saw clips off surf school, tho there was no sound, it looked pretty cool.
I am now going to snoop on this website! bye g xxx
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptyThu 16 Feb - 15:03

Okay I got the movie going to be making screencaps soon.
Back to top Go down
Sonja
Sonja

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptySat 18 Feb - 7:49

hey steph...thats so awesome...so where did you get it?

is it already out to buy on DVD that would be way cool and i hope there will be more news on his upcoming projects soon!

okay everyone take care and have a good time

Sonja aka Coney =D
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr/coreysevier/
Stephanie
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptySat 18 Feb - 10:02

No its not on DVD yet. I got it from a Bittorrent site.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptyThu 9 Mar - 19:07

Sorry If I havent put the Code Breakers onto a link so you guys can see it. Its just I been busy, with school and work. I'll try to do it this weekend
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? EmptySun 14 May - 16:39

Damn I had to reboot my comp and lost all the video files, but Code Breakers comes out on DVD on July 11 this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see Code Breakers??   Did anyone see Code Breakers?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone see Code Breakers??
Page 1 of 1