The Next Big Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COREY CONNECTION BIRTHDAY PROJECT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkangel

Darkangel

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2005-11-16

COREY CONNECTION BIRTHDAY PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: COREY CONNECTION BIRTHDAY PROJECT   COREY CONNECTION BIRTHDAY PROJECT EmptyWed 4 Jun - 18:04

For those of you who haven't seen this on Corey Connection, here is the message again! from Veronique

~You can send me text messages, art you made, poetry, anything you want.. And I will make a scrapbook from all submissions and mail it to Corey!
You can send your messages, art, etc. to Veronique's email! (schepers_veronique2002@yahoo.com)
Subject should be: CoreyConnection B-day Project 2008
You can include your name and country!
You can email me until June 10th 2008. After that I will finish the scrapbook and mail it so it will arrive before or around Corey's birthday! ~

This is for Corey Birthday from all his fans, just like last year project but this will be send through the mail so he'll get it in person!! So if ur interested, get ur computer ready for typing, artistic inspiration, or just putting some photos & other things together 2 make it look kool! Get the word out do wat u do best!! If it’s writing, mixing or just collages! The dead line is coming up fast so send ur things when their done before June 10 to Veronique! (schepers_veronique2002@yahoo.com)

RECENT UPDATE

~I have only gotten 5 emails for the B-day Project untill now. All the fans who haven't send anything in yet, please do. You still have until June 10th, so a little less than 1 month!
You can send your messages, art, etc. to my email and the subject should be: CoreyConnection B-day Project 2008!

Hope to see some new mails really soon!~
Back to top Go down

COREY CONNECTION BIRTHDAY PROJECT
Page 1 of 1