The Next Big Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why do you like lou??

Go down 
+4
fl0o_55
Flora
oceansoul
marty089
8 posters
AuthorMessage
marty089

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-01-13

why do you like lou?? Empty
PostSubject: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptyFri 3 Feb - 14:43

i think lou is great..he is intelligent beautiful and sexy (on jesus of suburbia) if i lived in california i would meet him!!!! I love you What a Face

and you what do you think about lou??
Back to top Go down
oceansoul

oceansoul

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-02-03

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptyFri 3 Feb - 14:53

This might sound funny/weird, but I like him 'cause he reminds me of myself,...I don't know what it is...we might have the same philosophy in life.
And yes, I loved his performance in Thumbsucker and JOS.
Back to top Go down
Flora
Admin
Flora

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2005-11-13

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptyFri 3 Feb - 16:57

i like him because of his talent, i mean, tis guy is gorgeous, he remminds me keanu reeves when he was younger, it's like if he wasn't acting but if he was his character, well that's kinda weird to explain lol. And also he seems to be a really funny guy Very Happy I just love those type of ppl cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr
fl0o_55

fl0o_55

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-01-11

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptyFri 3 Feb - 21:59

A mi me gusta Lou por que simplemente es un exelente actor, no sólo por su actuación en JOS sino que también por otras peliculas. Además de eso, es hermoso!, nunca vi en mi vida algo más lindo que él Razz I love you Smile. Y por lo que leí en entrevistas, videos, etc, se puede ver que Lou es un chico muy listo, divertido, pero lo más importante...una persona NORMAL (a pesar de su gran talento), que tiene sentimientos...yo simplemente lo amo hahahaha tongue

I don't know how writte that in english scratch sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://fotolog.terra.com.ar/lou_taylor
_nova_caine_

_nova_caine_

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-01-07

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptyFri 3 Feb - 22:08

aww its OK.

So well, like most people, i first saw Lou in Jesus of Suburbia. and i thought he was incredible. Very Happy being the green day freak that i am, i had to do some research. (or however you spell that.) and eventually i found Lou Taylor Pucci.com. and ...well... the rest is history! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.spaces.msn.com/members/Hi-Anissa
Jinx_92

Jinx_92

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-02-02

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptySat 4 Feb - 8:29

i know him by JOS too, and now i'm trying to download some of his films, but my computer is toooo slow and i still waiting to watch one of his films Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Flora
Admin
Flora

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptySat 4 Feb - 11:41

i've seen him in empire falls, personal velocity, the chumscrubber and thumbsucker and he was absolutely fabulous
Back to top Go down
oceansoul

oceansoul

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-02-03

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptySat 4 Feb - 14:33

I already have the chumscrubber at home, but still haven't got the time to watch it. Gotta watch it asap!
Back to top Go down
Flora
Admin
Flora

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptySat 4 Feb - 15:20

this movie really was awesome!!! i watched it twice lol (well i watched thumbsucker 3 times lol), but there are many actors that i like in the chumscrubber (i'm saying that but my fav actor is in thumbsucker too lol), jamie bell, justin chatwin and lou are just awesome, i also really like jason isaacs who plays lou's father in it, this guy is just so funny and so good
Back to top Go down
JoeMarino

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-01-10

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? EmptyMon 6 Feb - 12:22

I like Lou because he hasn't gotten on my case about the fact that I still haven't returned the "Mind Snatchers" DVD that he lent me.

Seriously, though, Lou's a great guy. I'm so freakin' proud of him and all his success.
Back to top Go down
Sherrika

Sherrika

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2005-12-26

PostSubject: Beautiful Lou   why do you like lou?? EmptyTue 7 Feb - 19:08

I like Lou because he is jus great. Hes the real machoy. Hes refreshing to me and he kicks ass at his job. And in a weird way he reminds me of myself too. I really hopes he gors to greater and bigger things.
Love You Lou
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sherrika1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do you like lou??   why do you like lou?? Empty

Back to top Go down

why do you like lou??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Big Things :: Actors :: Lou Taylor Pucci-
Jump to: