The Next Big Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patricia

Patricia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2005-12-05

LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic Empty
PostSubject: LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic   LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic EmptyMon 12 Dec - 18:08

I've been kinda lazy with this next skin that I've been working on. I've been spending a lot of time watching Japanese drama episodes =p but I thought I'd share the image that I have pieced together for the next skin. I actually had to photoshop in part of Lou's arm and add to the bar he's leaning on. Hopefully in the skin, it won't look too obvious. The picture behind him is one I took when I visited Chicago last year and the rain was made by using a variety of filters. It is suppose to look like there's a window/glass between him and the city street (yet he's soaked anyway...hehe). I'm hoping to have the skin done by Christmas =)

LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic Workingcopy
Back to top Go down
http://www.paraparastage.com
Stephanie
Stephanie

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2005-11-13

PostSubject: Re: LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic   LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic EmptyMon 12 Dec - 22:25

wow Shocked that is awsome.
Back to top Go down
Flora
Admin
Flora

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2005-11-13

PostSubject: Re: LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic   LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic EmptyTue 13 Dec - 0:19

yeah awesome! /o I can't wait to see it
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic   LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic Empty

Back to top Go down

LTP - Next Winamp Skin - Progress Pic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Big Things :: Community :: Graphx-
Jump to: