The Next Big Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New small article about Kevin.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veronique
Veronique

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2005-11-13

New small article about Kevin. Empty
PostSubject: New small article about Kevin.   New small article about Kevin. EmptyThu 12 Jan - 7:53

Things Get A Little Queer With the Stars in Palm Springs

Meanwhile, we caught up with our January cover boy, Kevin Zegers, at the ultraswank Light Up the Night after-party thrown by Tiffany & Co. and Harper’s Bazaar at the new Parker Palm Springs (we stayed at the chic-and-queer boutique hotel East Canyon). As we caught up with Zegers in the VIP area, security was so tight, they actually asked Shirley MacLaine who she was. Oops! Meanwhile, Zegers, costar of the hit indie flick Transamerica, just wrapped the film It’s a Boy Girl Thing, which was produced by Elton John and David Furnish’s production company, and the end of the shoot took place in England, so Zegers (along with his girlfriend, Marisa Coughlin) got to stay at the John/Furnish estate one hour out of London. “It was huge,” recalls Zegers, “and there was a lot of staff, but it wasn’t obnoxious. It was big in a ‘we have a lot of people stay at out house’ kind of way.” As for the Rocket Man, Zegers says he couldn’t have been a better host. “My girlfriend arrived when I was at work one day and he hung out with her the whole day and showed her around the house.” Zegers and Coughlin were supposed to go to the pair’s nuptials but were unable to because Zegers’s sister was expecting a baby. “But I made a little video for them for their bachelor party,” he explains. “I did a little striptease.” Ah, to be a fly on the wall for that taping.

Source: OUT
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr/coreysevier

New small article about Kevin.
Page 1 of 1